Sensordrone: Air Sensor Port
The Sensordrone’s “mouth” is an air sensor port hiding 6…yes SIX sensors!.
Air Sensor Port
Talk about a mouthful! (a mouthful of sensors that is)
Exactly where are all these sensors?!
|Amazingly, there are 6 sensors located behind a black gas permeable membrane!
- Precision Gas Sensor – Suitable for Alcohol, Carbon Monoxide & a variety of toxic gases
- Secondary Gas Sensor 1 – Reducing Gas Sensor: Suitable for detecting fuels like propane, natural gas and VOCs
- Secondary Gas Sensor 2 – Oxidizing Gas Sensor: Suitable for detecting oxidizing gases like Nitrogen Dioxide, Ozone & Chlorine
- Temperature Sensor – A resistance type temperature sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Pressure Sensor – Suitable mainly for barometric sensing as well as other applications with similar pressure range